With a diversified, modern fleet and access to third-party assets, POSH is the go to partner for offshore wind developers and EPCI contractors seeking a one-stop service model to streamline the often complex and time-sensitive operational context.
Over the years, POSH has established a differentiated reputation for best-in-class operating standards and an ability to service complex, landmark offshore projects. Our portfolio of marine solutions spans across the installation, operations and maintenance phases:
- Crew Transfer Vessels (“CTV”) and Platform Supply Vessels (“PSV”) for the transportation of crew and installation equipment and offshore bunkering support;
- Submersible and floating sheerleg crane barges and Anchor Handling Tugs (“AHT”) for the installation and launch of turbine foundations;
- Anchor Handling Tugs and Supply (“AHTS”) with Dynamic Positioning technologies, capable of subsea bubble curtain positioning and boulder clearance;
- Service Operation Vessels (“SOV”) with state-of-the-art walk-to-work capabilities;
- Up to DP III accommodation vessels ranging from 60 to 750 berths on board; and
- Remotely Operated Vehicle (“ROV”) and Survey Support, including vessels and project support teams.
"With a diversified, modern fleet and access to third-party assets, POSH is the go to partner for offshore wind developers and EPCI contractors"
Find out more at http://www.posh.com.sg